RE: [aspectj-dev] Still the dummy variables...

Eric, your original reply was correct.  My email recast Rodrigo's
original language proposal by special-casing "this" in type patterns.
That proposal hasn't been submitted as a bug/rfe, no less implemented.

Wes

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-dev/msg01363.html