[aspectj-dev] compilation error

Dear All,

I was working on a project which actually need AspectJ1.0. As we have AspectJ1.2, I installed that version and was working the project developed on version 1.0

I was building a build.xml file in which there is a statement:

 classname = "org.aspectj.tools.ant.taskdefs.Ajc"

As the classfile, Ajc.class is in compilers for version 1.2, I had changed that to
 classname = "org.aspectj.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.Ajc"

Now, I am having 2 errors,

1. return type of execute() should be void but was "boolean" in class org.aspectj.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.Ajc

2. Class org.aspectj.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.Ajc doesn't support the nested "classpath" element.

I would be thankful, if someone helps me with this error. And also please let me know what are all the changes I need to make to upgrade this from version 1.0 to version 1.2

Thanks in advance,
Sree.