Re: [aspectj-dev] It's a whole new genre.... announcing the AspectJ 5 M2 *candidate* build

When can we expect an AJDT build to try it with?

Cheers,
Nick

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/ajdt/dev/aspectj-DEVELOPMENT-20050324155000.jar

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/doc/ajdk15notebook/index.html