[aspectj-dev] Xlint / invalidWildcardTypeName

Hello,

I want to provide some examples for the meaning of the different Xlint properties but have myself problems to understand it. Also I found nothing in the documentation and also google has no plan.

Could someone provide me an example for an "invalidWildcardTypeName"? I tried different things like 'call(Dummy* *.*.World.xxx*xxx(*))' but with no success.

Are there any testcases for this property (and also the other ones) available? I'm interested in examples for
* invalidWildcardTypeName,
* unresolvableMember,
* typeNotExposedToWeaver,
* shadowNotInStructure,