[aspectj-dev] Pointcut question

Hi,

let's say I have the following methods in a class:

public void doStuff()
{
  doStuff(null);
}

public void doStuff(String s)
{
  // do stuff
}

Here is the point cut:

pointcut myPointcut() : call(public void doStuff(..));

I would expect that an advice would be inserted in both doStuff methods. But it's only inserted into doStuff(), not in doStuff(String). I've tried also to define the point cut as follows:

pointcut myPointcut() : call(public void doStuff()) ||
			call(public void doStuff(String));

With the same result.

Any hints how do I get the trick to get the advice inserted into both methods?

Thanks,
Andreas

--

Andreas Mueller