Re: [aspectj-dev] Contract4J: New "Design by Contract" tool for Java5 using AspectJ

Dmitri,

I'll do that. Sorry you had problems. If you can send me more details privately (off the aspectj-dev list), I'll investigate.

The AOSD.05 conference is this week, so I may not have time to work on this until next week.

Yours,
dean

Dmitri Mamrukov wrote:
Dean,

Sounds interesting. I'd like to try out it in my projects. However, I still couldn't build your framework on my Windows machine (using Cygwin), following the steps in your README file. So could you please provide ready binaries as well on your download page.

Thanks,
Dmitri

Dean Wampler wrote:

I created an open-source project called "Contract4J" for supporting Bertrand Meyer's "Design by Contract" programming in Java. It uses Java 5 annotations and generates AspectJ code to weave in contract tests. I'm emailing this announcement to the AOSD group, too, because the back-end code generation can be extended to generate tests using other Java-based aspect systems, which I hope to do soon.

http://www.contract4j.org/

Feedback welcome.

Dean

dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx