Re: [aspectj-dev] Perobject (mini?)-bof at aosd?

Well, Tuesday night works for me...

Standard disclaimer:
apologies for the terseness of this email, I'm typing with a broken wrist.

Nicholas Lesiecki
Software Craftsman, specializing in J2EE,
Agile Methods, and aspect-oriented programming
m: 520 591-1849

Books:
* Mastering AspectJ: http://tinyurl.com/66vf
* Java Tools for Extreme Programming: http://tinyurl.com/66vt