Re: [aspectj-dev] dynamic tests on CFlow PCD threadlocal stack

Wes Isberg ha scritto:

Pointcut evaluation is woven into the classes, so you might not find direct source code, though you might find code to generate the code.
can you help me in finding this code generator ?
What I need to understand is how this dynamic test is implemented, in terms of bytecode efficiency.

In any case, reverse-engineering the implementation might not be theway
to go. Are you trying to change the implementation or write ana spect?

I'm not trying to change the implementation, but since i'm planning to produce some aspects as alternatives to use interceptors (in an already existing component framework), i'd like t know what I should expect from the aspect implementation (so to be able of doing a a-priori and a-posteriori analysis).

Back to the top