Re: [aspectj-dev] classes without package

There was indeed 2 things in weaver/testsrc/<nopackage> that were
showstopper for me: a class named Aspect and another name Test.
Those clash with the @AJ "Aspect" annotation, and the JUnit "Test".
It is safe to move those, but they are actually sources for classes
compiled and stored as binary classes under weaver/testdata/bin with a
readme that says there were compiled with Eclipse 2.x for some
testing. So I did not went that far in the refactoring (never tried
Eclipse 2.x actually !) but still had to move them in the
AspectJ5_Development branch.

Further on, Ajc and AjcTestCase relies on the assumption that Eclipse
is compiling stuff to modules/bin/* according to the Eclipse project
settings in the CVS.
This assumption is mirrored with Ant but is a bit annoying when
someone works with another scheme like I do with IDEA, so I have added
my IDEA output folder "modules/_IDE" to those. A bit odd but...
I plan to write a how to for those working with IDEA (may apply to non
Eclipse fans, perhaps rare but..) and willing to work with the code
base.

I am going to get use to Eclipse 3.1 off course but I had show
stoppers so far to deal with @AJ annotations (bug 86452)

Alex