Re: [aspectj-dev] DocBook pdf gen ant task for devguide, adk15guide

Ok, progguide works now. I'm just fiddling with formatting a little, but the pdf-gen is there.

The problem I had yesterday is that the <ulink> tag cannot take an inline style that happens to be mono-spaced, don't ask me why, as it can happily take an inline bold style. Very odd, probably a bug in the FOP renderer, as the html output is perfect.

So for this current version (which I'll attach to the bug rep in a second), in the section
/progguide/quick-other
the link to the SoftException will *not* be in a mono-spaced font, but will remain in times.

I doubt that a docbook upgrade would fix this as it appears to be solely a problem with FOP, and I'm using the latest version of that - I'll probably report it as a bug to the apache guys later.

so now:
-devguide, done (some minor formatting issues, but pdf works)
-adk15guide done (again needs to be checked for formatting)
-progguide [finally] done (needs formatting)

When I upload the patch, can someone test output with ghostview (linux), xpdf(linux) and Preview(OSX- I'd do this but I'm only on dial-up at home) - I'd hate for these pdfs to be Win32 Acrobat only

Kev

Back to the top