Re: [aspectj-dev] DocBook pdf gen ant task for devguide, adk15guide

Kev Jackson wrote:

Also, does anyone know of free XSL/FOP transform plugins that would work here, so a writer wouldn't have to drop down into Ant to check things?
I've tried XMLBuddy and FOP Bridge...

It's a hack, but I simply set the file association of .xml to be opened with the ant editor. Ok it doesn't validate and the plugin complains about the structure, but it allows you to format the xml and does the raw syntax highlighting taht I needed to be able to tell what was going on with the files. As for checking things without writing out a file:

I recently tried WTP M2 and it seems somewhat workable. They have an XML editor that has formatting & syntax highlighthing. It should also do validation and content assist based on DTD (or XSD?) but I haven't tried that. Good news is that WTP M3 is due Feb 25th, and they seem to be making a lot of progress!

R.

Back to the top