Re: [aspectj-dev] interesting news

Hi Martin,
Check out the AspectJ Developer's Notebook linked from the documentation
page - it sprang up two new chapters overnight when the announce went up:
one on LTW and one on the annotation development style.

Cheers, Adrian.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Martin Lippert <lippert@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
19/01/2005 21:47
Please respond to
aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

AspectJ Dev List <aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[aspectj-dev] interesting news

Hi,

I just read the news on the AspectJ site about the joined development
teams of AspectJ and AspectWerkz. Sounds great!!!

I am especially interested in the promised improvements for load-time
weaving (no suprise ;-) So I would be happy to read (and maybe discuss)
more details about the planned load-time weaving things - especially to
get an impression of possible impacts on my AJEER implementation.

Thanks in advance!!!

Best regards,
-Martin