Re: [aspectj-dev] @AspectJ Style and "declare annotation" (was: [aspectj-users] AspectJ and AspectWerkz to join forces)

Ramnivas did cover this issue on his JavaOne 2004 session.
That s indeed a sort of chicken and egg problem but to some extend the
same can arise when you match on ITDs.
You can find it there

http://javaoneonline.mentorware.net/servlet/mware.servlets.StudentServlet?mwaction=showDescr&class_id=27775&fromtopic=By%20Topic&subsysid=2000&topic=technical&avail_frames=true
(http://ramnivas.com/earlierTalks.html)