Re: [aspectj-dev] minor API request

Hi Andy,

All committed to CVS (as you will have seen from the bug report) - if Adrian hadn't created a testcase for annotations that intermittently fails on our build machine then you could have an AspectJ with it in ! It should be available in the next few hours
(although you can probably build it yourself sooner than that...)

Thanks a lot for the quick apply of my patches! Great support!!!

-Martin