Re: [aspectj-dev] weaving incompatibility?

AspectJ-1.2.1 introduced that change, and AJDT 1.2.0M2 uses a AspectJ 1.5.0M1, based on 1.2.1.  Sorry that our announcement and version numbering don't make that clear.

Wes

----------- AspectJ 1.2.1 readme
AspectJ 1.2.1 introduces a backwards-incompatible change to the class file format generated by the AspectJ compiler. Classes generated by ajc v1.2.1 cannot be used on the inpath or aspectpath of a weaver from a prior version of the compiler. Classes generated by prior versions of the compiler can of course be placed on the inpath or aspectpath of the 1.2.1 weaver.