Re: [aspectj-dev] run test harness???

The easiest way is to run the JUnit test suite that wraps the harness. In
the run-all-junit-tests module, select the
"RunTheseBeforeYouCommitTests.java" file and choose "Run As... -> JUnit"
from the context menu.

If you want to add your own suite of 15 tests that are not included as
part of the mainline test suite yet (because for example they're not
intended to pass yet), then I would create a new package in the tests
module, say "org.aspectj.systemtest.ajc150" and put a suite specification
file and accompanying JUnit test class into that package. Taking a quick
look at any of the other packages in the src folder should
give you a simple structure to clone.

Regards, Adrian.
-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

adamandeve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: aspectj-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
30/11/2004 06:43
Please respond to
aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[aspectj-dev] run test harness???

Hi Guys,

How do you kick off the test harness (re:
org.aspectj/modules/docs/developer/compiler-weaver/index.html).  I just
need to
know where the harness gateway class is and what it's arguments are.

Cheers
Adam