RE: [aspectj-dev] if-pointcuts and binding

Thanks - programming guide changed to read:

  Picks out each join point where the boolean expression
  evaluates to true.  The boolean expression used can only
  access static members, parameters exposed by the enclosing
  pointcut or advice, and thisJoinPoint forms.  In
  particular, it cannot call non-static methods on the aspect
  or use return values or exceptions exposed by after advice.

Wes