RE: [aspectj-dev] if-pointcuts and binding

It should say something like:

bound in the pointcut parameters or
bound in the pointcut parameters of the enclosing advice

the 'b' in returning(boolean b) isn't a pointcut parameter,
since it isn't a property of the join point, it is a special
value that is available only when returning from the JP.
The real pointcut parameters are available on the way in and
out of a join point.