[aspectj-dev] Adrian Colyer will be out of email contact until 18th October

I've briefly made it back to my desk today, but will be completely out of
email contact from tomorrow until Monday 18th October. Out of office
notifications don't work terribly well for internet based addresses (as
opposed to internal email) with our email client, so I won't be enabling
that feature. For anyone sending me email during this period - please be
patient and I'll get to it when I get back to the UK again.

It's full-steam ahead on AspectJ development the minute I get back :)

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top