[aspectj-dev] Public interface to access AspectJ AST?

Hi everybody,

for an AspectJ tool project (extending the ajdt Eclipse plugin) we need to access the AST for AspectJ. The hierarchy model/ASM unfortunately has not enough information for our purposes.

What we would like to have is dependencies from advice/pointcuts to referenced pointcuts. Is it possible to get this information from the ASM or is there an interface where we can get the AST (without modifying the original aspectj/ajdt code)?

Thanks for any hints!

Best regards,
	Max
--
Maximilian Stoerzer
Lehrstuhl Software Systeme - FMI - University of Passau

Back to the top