[aspectj-dev] Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ Parser

> According to FAQ section 8.8, there exists a handwritten parser.
> Where can I find it?  I've looked through CVS and the AspectJ/AJDT
> installation JARs and all that I've found are the JDT shadows.

This is really a question for Adrian on aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
but since you're almost there, I'll add a little bit in case it's
enough...

The FAQ says:

  In AspectJ 1.0, the PARSER for ajc is written by hand
  [...]

  In AspectJ 1.1, the parser was written as it is for
  the underlying Eclipse compiler, with some hand-coding
  of the sort that avoids adding keywords to the language

(But the FAQ was written before the 3.0 upgrade.)

The 1.0 parser is in the 1.0 sources, available as a
separate zip.

The 1.1 compiler is in the JDT (shadows) and the AspectJ
ajdt core, i.e., in the Eclipse CVS tree:

  org.aspectj/shadows/org.eclipse.jdt.core
  org.aspectj/modules/org.aspectj.adjt.core

Wes