Re: [aspectj-dev] Declare parents extends quirk ? Comments?

Urk.

> This made me think that specifying a '+' on the type pattern in the case of
>  'extends <class>' should be regarded as an error ?
>  Is there any case when it would actually make sense?
A use-case for

  declare parents: T+ extends C;

is an opt-in tag interface, as in "declare that your class implements
interface T and everything will be handled for you"

More generally, hierarchy-dependent semantics seem to conflict with per-class
weaving.  Does the same problem not exist when declaring a member of an interface,
and we encounter a subclass before the superclass?

We could weave supertypes before subtypes, but that wouldn't handle situations
where the subtype is in an earlier weave process (not that we provide any
guarantees when doing separate weaves of related classes).  Does that solve
this?

Wes