[aspectj-dev] org.aspectj.abc

The Programming Tools Group at Oxford and the Sable research team at
McGill are building a compiler for AspectJ. It's intended as
a workbench for experimenting with new features and optimisations;
the base compiler aims to implement the same language as ajc,
as defined by the test suite in ajcTests.xml.

The compiler is named the "AspectBench Compiler", or "abc" for
short.

Some of our optimisations require new internal runtime classes,
and we'd like to put these in packages under "org.aspectj.abc".
Might it be possible to reserve this name?

On behalf of the abc team,

Oege de Moor
Professor of Computer Science
University of Oxford