RE: [aspectj-dev] Getting a compiled class list from ADJT

I committed it yesterday so you can get that from CVS or the latest
development JAR:

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/ajdt/dev/aspectj-DEVELOPMENT.jar

As for porting the SeeSoft view into Swing... You could try to reuse or copy
over the Aspect Browser's Swing code, which is what the Aspect Visualiser is
based on.  If you choose to do that send Bill (CC'd here) a message asking
for the sources, since they don't seem to have them online.

http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/users/wgg/Software/AB/

Alternatively you could just port it, since it makes very straightforward
use of Draw2D.  You don't need to find a replacement for that API, since all
that rectangle and line stuff is in javax.swing.

Cheers,

Mik

--
http://kerstens.org/mik