[aspectj-dev] Versioning BCEL libraries.

Hi,

We had several bugs in the run up to shipping 1.2 that turned out to be a conflict between the BCEL we package in AspectJ and the BCEL that can be picked up from some JDK distributions.

I am working on the enhancement to change ours to avoid this conflict (remember we have our own as it includes fixes not in the BCEL base).

Current proposal is to change the package name from "org.apache.bcel" to "org.aspectj.apache.bcel" - can anyone think of a reason why I shouldn't use that new name?

Andy.

Back to the top