[aspectj-dev] Build reports.

Hi,

Now we are focussing on AspectJ, we are going to start putting selected build reports on the mailing lists, to highlight progress that is being made fixing problems and developing features.

Here is the first example, if you download that aspectj-DEVELOPMENT.jar that is described below, you will get the fixes and features listed in the build report.

BUILD COMPLETE -  build.317