RE: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ and generics?

Am Freitag, 28. Mai 2004 09:07 schrieb Macneil Shonle:
> Hi, I was wondering what's the current status of designs for
> supporting generics in AspectJ (i.e. when Java 1.5 support comes)?

AFAIK introduction of generics is bytecode compatible to earlier
versions so at least their use should not cause any trouble during
weaving (since the weaver only works on bytecode).

Regarding language support of Java 1.5: This is still gonna take some
time.
See the following page for more information:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/~checkout~/aspectj-home/develop
erPlans.html

--
Eric Bodden