[aspectj-dev] AspectJ1.2 rc2 available.

Hi,

George and I have finally finished with RC2 - it is packaged and checked into CVS under releases/aspectj-1.2/aspectj-1.2rc2.jar.  If you have time, download it and give it a go - we will announce it tomorrow on the users list and launch it on the website (unless one of you finds a serious problem).

Here is a direct link to the location in CVS:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.aspectj/releases/aspectj-1.2/aspectj-1.2rc2.jar?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain&cvsroot=Technology_Project

Biggest change is performance enhancement bugfix 59909, CFlowStack now uses ThreadLocal storage when the JVM supports it.  This improves the performance of multi threaded applications that use CFlow.

thanks,
Andy & George.

Back to the top