[aspectj-dev] Progress towards 1.2rc2

Hi,

I wanted to let people know where we are with the new release candidate of 1.2.  All bugs that we intend to fix are fixed in CVS - if you have a bug raised and we haven't said that we have fixed it in the bugzilla report, it will not be fixed in 1.2rc2.  Typically this is because we are waiting for more information from you before we can resolve it.  The biggest change from 1.2rc1 is modified handling of Cflow stacks to use Thread Local storage on JVMs that support it (bug 59909) - which improves performance for multi-threaded cflow apps.  Apart from that, there are a few fixes for compiler messages.

Our build machine is misbehaving today, so we'll cut it and make it available on Monday.

regards,
Andy.

Back to the top