Re: [aspectj-dev] Please try out AspectJ 1.2rc1 on your projects....

If AspectJ 1.2rc1 is plugged into AJDT 1.1.8 (and it seems to be), I'm using it right to write my next presentation, and VMS is using it to compile our production app (during development). No problems thus far...er..except one with AJDT--which I should report elsewhere.

Cheers,
Nick