[aspectj-dev] coloring issue

Hi!

I have just installed the new long-time expected ( [happy/]) AJDT 1.1.7 on my Eclipse M8. I have a little project with aspects (trying to learn it), and now I see some
coloring issues.

Scenarios:
- inside a project with no ApectJ Nature: opening an .aj file will not provide any cloring at all - inside a project with AspectJ Nature: 2 different behaviors: all underlined in red or ... "Syntax error on token aspect".

Are there any necessary steps to get rid of this behaviors?

Attached are 3 jpg-s showing the above mentioned behaviors.

10x in advance.

PS: i appreciate a lot your ideas and your work. Keep it up!

--
[Have a nice day] / [10x]
---