Re: [aspectj-dev] Bug #57993: before, after returning, then around gives circular dependency

Ok, sorry for my erroneous understanding of how advice precedence works within an aspect. I will revise the bug report to suggest an enhancement for the compiler to better indicate that there is a cycle what advices are in the cycle that generates the error (it can be hard to debug).

Ron