This is resolved by my latest fixes, in
which ajdoc created a directory when you specify it as output but it doesn’t
exist. I also cleaned up the test case’s modification of resources
so that there are no commits needed after a test run (i.e. no generated HTML
should be visible to CVS, although its there in the doc dirs). Let me
know if that’s not the case for you.
Note that the PatternsTestCase takes a
quite a long time to compile.
Regarding your patch below, it looks like
its suggesting to have the options be “-sourcepath 1.4”, which is
not right. The “-source 1.4” needs to be there because there
is an “assert” statement in the coverage test case.
aspectj-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of GeorgeHarley1 Sent:Thursday, April 08, 2004 To:aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [aspectj-dev] Fw: Ajdoc
Sorry. Should have sent this to the list ...
----- Forwarded by GeorgeHarley1/UK/IBM
a clean extract I found that the JUnit tests in AjdocModuleTests.java would not
complete for me. In order to get the green bar to go all the way to the end I
had to do the following ...
Create empty directory "doc" under testdata/simple
Create empty directory "doc" under testdata/spacewar
Make a tiny modification to one of the test cases (see patch below)...