RE: [aspectj-dev] ajdoc update

Based on Ron's feedback from running ajdoc on aTrack I've made the following
enhancements and a bug fix for dealing with declare forms.  Ron: please
Bugzilla so that this stuff gets recorded.  All: use the new -XajdocDebug
flag to send offending generated source files along with bug reports.

- Added support for 1.4 sources (use "-source 1.4" option)

- Made output class files go to documentation directory (-d) rather than
source directory.

- Added "-XajdocDebug" option that will keep the source files generated from
the ASM around in order to help people send better bug reports.

- Any declare forms that ajdoc doesn't know how to generate docs for get
printed to the console and indicated as a limitation.

I also extended test coverage to declare forms and added proper clearing of
state for multiple invocations from test cases.

Mik

Back to the top