[aspectj-dev] controlling warnings, esp. for resource copying

Does anyone object to making the "duplicate resource"
warning an Xlint warning so I can turn it off?  I'm getting
them by the hundreds.  I'd think  we could do the same for
any other resource-copying warnings and errors.
(Obviously not a 1.2 blocker if it is risky.)

Lint.java is a convenient place to find all the Xlint
warnings, and it syncs with
  weaver/src/../XlintDefault.properties.
Is there anything similar for the compiler?
{Aj}ProblemReporter.java?

Thanks -
Wes

Back to the top