[aspectj-dev] O'Reilly article on Lazy Loading with AspectJ

Hi everyone,

The O'Reilly network published my article last night at ONJava.com on implementing Lazy Loading with AspectJ. Hopefully the article is going to help towards promoting some of the really neat ways that AspectJ is the definitive platform for implementing interesting cross-cutting concerns like this one.

The article is available at:

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/03/17/lazyAspects.html

Any feedback is always great :) and I especially want to say a really big thanks to Ramnivas Laddad for all his help in technically editing the article.

Thanks to everyone on these lists for making this such an exciting and friendly community to be working in. If I could make it to AOSD next week I'd be definitely buying some beers but since I can't make it you'll all have to accept an IOU for now :)

Cheers,

Russ Miles

Back to the top