[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Fwd: [aspectj-dev] asm not cleared for each batch build?]
- From: Wes Isberg <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:48:48 -0800
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
Hi Mik -
Will you comment on the email below and the patch by
Matthew to 41181?
It's come up again that we save build state, which
causes interference when using -emacssym, as well as the
recommendation to clear the structure model on rebuild.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [aspectj-dev] asm not cleared for each batch build?
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 17:58:32 -0700
From: Wes Isberg <wes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx <aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I seem to find old structure models when re-running in the same VM:
1) batch build with -emacssym
2) batch build without -emacssym
-> when inspecting asm, find nodes from 1)
To fix this, I'd like to put an init() method on AsmManager
and call it from AspectJBuildManager.doBuild(..) for fresh
(batch) builds (though not sharing a static AsmManager
would be better). Should anything be preserved across batch
builds, to save time when rebuilding the same thing?
I'd of course wait until after the 1.1.1 release
and would prefer Mik verify and check in a solution...
aspectj-dev mailing list