[aspectj-dev] Bug 36430: New -Xreweavable option. Any comments?

Hi all,

Relating to bug #36430, I've now completed the implementation of
-Xreweavable, which lifts the single weave restriction - it is all
tested and working great :)  I plan to check it in tomorrow but
just before I do, for anyone who wants to chip-in, I've put a
design/implementation document into CVS (modules/docs/developer/
design-XReweavable.doc):

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/org.aspectj/modules/docs/developer/design-XReweavable.doc?rev=1.1&cvsroot=Technology_Project

This describes the design of the feature and the changes I've made,
mostly across the weaver, to collect and save/reload reweavable
information.

Andy.

--
Andy Clement