[aspectj-dev] development builds

We talked of posting development builds, but I can't
find whether/where we're doing it, so I can't refer
someone to them.  At this point the tree compiler
has fixed so many bugs, it would be useful to post
them and link them off the AspectJ project's
developer resources page (and the download page,
if we want the increased traffic).  A new FAQ
entry under "AspectJ Project Development" titled
"Can I try the latest development build?" might
be nice, too.

Thanks -
Wes

Back to the top