RE: [aspectj-dev] Bugzilla Bug 44215 : Out of Memory null point er exceptions

One work-around is to break your project up into smaller projects. Another one is to turn off structure model generation.

As the thread that Ron referenced points out (http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-dev/msg00593.html), increasing the number of aspects in the project significantly increases memory requirements (I don't know how much subsequent optimization has improved on this).

Ron

Ron Bodkin
Chief Technology Officer
New Aspects of Software