Re: [aspectj-dev] another ANT/AspectJ related question...

You don't want sourceroots.

sourceroots specifies the base of a source tree,
so if you specify any parent directory of a Test
directory, the Test directory will be included.

Use the implicit fileset of the task instead.

Interestingly, there is support for specifying
argfiles, etc. as a path id, but not for the
actual source files.  I believe this is the
same as javac.  If you want to implement that
feature, please do and submit the patch to
the bug database.

Thanks -
Wes

Peter Litvak wrote:

Hello,

I have a simple test target that looks like this:

  <target name="aj-compile">
   <path id="aj.path">
          <dirset dir="${src.dir}">
             <exclude name="com/**/Test"/>
          </dirset>
   </path>

<iajc destdir="${build.dir}" incremental="true" nowarn="true" verbose="true" deprecation="false" >
     <classpath refid="my.classpath"/>
     <sourceRoots refid="aj.path"/>
    </iajc>
  </target>

Why iajc still tries to compile files from Test subdirectory? Is it me missing something or
iajc just using ${src.dir} from the <dirset> and doesn't care about all nested tags e.g. exclude.

Thank you,
Peter

Back to the top