[aspectj-dev] new support for extra source locations

There's a new org.aspectj.bridge.IMessage.getExtraSourceLocations() method.
Could someone please add a Javadoc comment documenting what these are?

I can imagine many uses for messages with multiple sourcelines, like
pointing to both the declare and the offending location.  Previously when it
came time for us to expose this in the UI the link would come from the ASM,
since there should always be a structural relationship between the two
locations.  But perhaps we've decided to print multiple source locations
with messages on the command line?  (I've wanted javac to do that in a few
cases when it chooses to print only one end of an error involving an
inheritance relationship.)

Thanks,

Mik

--