[aspectj-dev] incrimental compilation

Hi,

Is there any way to get an incremental compilation with AspectJ compiler using ANT task? The incremental mode that described in the documentation is not what I need. In that mode you have to run your build script and then after full compilation is done the compiler is sitting there and waiting until you press ‘r’ to rebuild (then it rebuilds only changed files) or ‘q’ to quit. This is so called “online” mode. Where I need an “offline” mode because I use ANT build script from an IDE other than Eclipse and I cannot have the compiler to idle.

Basically I want to make AspectJ Ant task to behave pretty much like regular javac task.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,
Peter

Back to the top