Re: [aspectj-dev] FW: demo slides and sources

Grouping examples in folders is no problem, it can be defined entirely in the plugin.xml file of the org.eclipse.ajdt.examples plugin.

For example, to define a new folder / category:

        <category
           id = "org.eclipse.ajdt.examples.patterns"
           parentCategory="org.eclipse.ui.Examples/org.eclipse.ajdt.examples"
           name="Design Pattern Examples">
        </category>

Then for each example you want to add to this folder, simply set the "category" attribute to: "org.eclipse.ui.Examples/org.eclipse.ajdt.examples/org.eclipse.ajdt.examples.patterns"

I'll send you a patch to expand on this in the AJDT FAQ (section 4.2 in the CVS version).

Regards,

Matt.

Adrian Colyer

13/11/2003 09:08