RE: [aspectj-dev] Binary Weaving: Class-Path JAR Manifest Attribute

Yup.  Having it available for the weaver only doesn't trigger the concerns I
had for surfacing it in the IDE's compiler.

> However, I don't understand this:
>
>  >>Doing this would also require a change to the current resource copying
>  >>behaviour.
>
> Don't we now "handle" manifest collisions like other resource
> collisions, with first-wins and warn thereafter?

You might want special behavior in this case, e.g. to concatenate the paths
specified by the manifest of each injars into the Class-Path attribute of
the outjar.

Mik

--
http://kerstens.org/mik