From: Mik Kersten [mailto:beatmik@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 11:20 AM
To: 'aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: demo slides and sources

Several people have asked me for the OOPSLA demo slides and sources.  In
order to make it possible for people to help users evangelize AspectJ at
their organization I have made the demo content more conveniently accessible
in our public CVS at:

dev.eclipse.org:/home/technology/org.aspectj/modules/docs/teaching/demos

Each folder in that directory can be checked out as an AJDT project via
Eclipse's CVS perspective.  Demo steps are available in the readme.html
files, along with instructions for setup and reset (via ant task).

Mik

--
http://kerstens.org/mik

Back to the top