[aspectj-dev] where is AOP sued?

Hi to all the mailing list,
I'm new to AOP and AspectJ, nevertheless I'm not (yet) writing to ask for
technical support or something similar. My question is more simple: where is
used AOP? I mean: is there a business application that exploits AOP and to do
what? I know that AspectJ is now part of the Ecipse environment, so I believe
it is really powerful and interesting, but I cannot see an "every-day"
application which exploits AspectJ.

I'd like to apologize if my question seems to be trivial, but I'm following
this mailign list only from a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Bye,
Luca

--