Re: [aspectj-dev] Themes for AspectJ 1.2

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Wes Isberg wrote:

> Other possible themes, some with new features, others
> ... [omitted]
> * Technology toolkit
>
> - for static analysis
>    - permit developers to plug in components or define
>      staticly-executable advice to better integrate
>      static and dynamic verification.  See related AOSD 2003:
>      "A case for staticly-executable advice: checking the
>       law of Demeter with AspectJ"
> ... [ommited]

We have already had an initial implementation of the idea of
statically-executable advice in the framework of AJC 1.1. We have not put
it in public domain yet and are still working on it. If anybody is
interested, please just feel free to drop me a message.

Regards,

--Pengcheng Wu
PhD student
College of Computer and Information Science
Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115
U.S.A

Back to the top