[aspectj-dev] post-1.1.1 doc push, sample code

fyi I noticed the docs online are from 1.1.0, but I don't have time to build and push them right now. (I can see how they were missed since pushing the docs is listed as a task only as a parenthetical remark in build/readme-build-and-test-aspectj.html.)

Assuming someone else does the push, my next task is to roll out the sample code. Let me know now if you have constraints/concerns. AFAIK no one else has looked at the code in the repository.

Wes

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-dev/msg00526.html

Back to the top