From: Adrian Colyer [mailto:adrian_colyer@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 11:01 AM
To: aspectj-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; DiFrango, Ron
Subject: Re: [aspectj-dev] RE: Please help us undertake final QA on the AspectJ 1.1.1 releas e...

This was a genuine bug in AJDT - the new smarts to try and assist in auto-configuring were kicking in a little too early (there's a race condition that didn't trigger on my test machine). The fix was trivial and I've uploaded a new version. Sorry for the inconvenience, A.

-- Adrian
Adrian_Colyer@xxxxxxxxxx

"DiFrango, Ron" <ron.difrango@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx